Monday, March 5, 2012

I've lived in 'El Ey' my whole life and when I became 'of drinking age' I discovered a whole new side of Downtown L.A. The cocktail bars. The fine dinning. The interesting characters that hang out at these places. When I need a killer whiskey drink I go to The 7 Grand. Its above Mas Malo on 7th in DTLA and it has this old hunting lodge feel to it. There's Deer heads hanging from the walls, dark wood paneling, and a very beautiful art deco-ish ceiling. They are a part of this group called 213 Nightlife that owns several of DTLA's hotspots. They have a FB page but unfortunately it encompasses all of their bars and not each one individually. In our e-Marketing class we cam across some interesting statistics in regards to social media. One of the slides that really stuck with me was one that showed the correlation between the amount of posts and ROI and it immediately made sense to me. 7 Grand does not have its own page, it falls under the 213 Nightlife umbrella. I go there maybe once a month when I need my whiskey fix. The thing is that maybe, just maybe, if they had a 7 Grand page, they'd see me there oh I don't know, once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment